Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Reflection

October is now here! My favorite month. :-)
This past week was a good one. My week was mostly filled with work, but the days were not too stressful, and my weekend was lovely.
Friday and Saturday evenings were family nights, spent with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins, and I am so thankful for that time we share together. We enjoyed each other's company as well as good food and drinks. Today I had an ACT tutoring session and enjoyed a nice Sunday dinner with my mom, stepdad, and stepbrother. And I got to sleep in both Saturday and Sunday, so I feel well rested for the work week ahead!

photo by Cindy Loughridge via rocoquirk

1 comment:

Mina said...

i'm not a huge fan of octber actually except im happy for halloween. cant wait for that.
xoxo
mina

Blog Widget by LinkWithin