Monday, January 17, 2011

Reacting


This month and August are two of the most stressful months of the year where I work. I've been at my job for a year now, and this first year I've really let the stress get to me and let it affect the rest of my life. I carried the negative attitudes with me and let myself get into the wrong frame of mind. One of my goals for this year is to be more positive and to not let negative thoughts consume me. I don't want to let one negative situation define my day. And just because things might not be going as I'd planned on the career front, that doesn't mean the rest of my life has to be put on hold. Because life isn't going to always turn out as you'd planned it. You have to live in the moment and make the best of your situation. I think if I keep a positive attitude I might be able to accomplish more than I imagined.

Photo via unwritten

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin