Sunday, December 20, 2009

In the Christmas Spirit!


This weekend my friend Kati and I had a Christmas cookie factory at her house. At least that's what we called it. :-) There were lots of cookies made-6 different kinds of cookies- sugar cookies, M&M, gooey butter, wedding crunch cookies, chocolate crinkle cookies, and toffee cookies. And they all turned out pretty good! We played Christmas music and baked/ decorated cookies for about 5 1/2 hours. I'm not much of a baker, or a cook for that matter, but it was a lot of fun, and I think we're going to make it an annual tradition. Now I have seven platters/plates of cookies to hand out to family and friends this week. Time to spread some Christmas cheer-only 5 days until Christmas!

photo via tweexcore

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin