Sunday, December 13, 2009

Preparing for the holidays


No snow here, and the weather doesn't quite seem like December yet, but Christmas is only about a week and a half away! I love the cozy, happy, feeling that this season brings. It gives you hope that things will all be okay. I've been feeling a little down lately, and the hustle and bustle of the holidays is starting to put me in a much better mood. :-)

We baked cookies today, and I'm planning on baking more cookies with Kati next weekend. We have lofty goals, but we'll see how many cookies we'll actually bake! I did lots of shopping this weekend for Christmas gifts as well. I know I probably shouldn't have waited as long as I did, but procrastinator is my middle name. I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done and will probably finish up in the next couple days. Then on to thinking about all the wrapping!

photo via we heart it

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin