Tuesday, August 20, 2013
The end of August is drawing near. The St. Louis Muny season is over, evenings are a little cooler, and some of the summer fun is starting to wind down.
I'm enjoying relaxing summer evenings this week, but next week I'm going to be busy with the start of Fall semester classes. I am taking a computer class (Microsoft Office 2013) and a Microeconomics course this semester at the local community college which will be a total of 6 credit hours. I'm sure it will be a little challenging trying to balance work and school, but I think it will be good for me.
Here's what is coming up this next month or so:
- This week- hanging out with my friend, Jiyoung, who is in town for a little while
- This Thursday- St. Louis Cardinals game with Dad
- Possible Lake of Ozarks trip or two
- Classes beginning next week
- Garrett and Amanda's wedding next weekend
- Labor Day
- Loufest -maybe going to this (September 7-8)
- Jazz & Blues Festival (September 21)
- St Louis Cardinals game (September 28)