Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sunday Dinner

Last month we invited Grandma and Grandpa over on a pretty summer evening for dinner. I love Sunday dinners with family. We used to do Sunday dinners more often when my step siblings were still living at home. Now we might go out to eat on a Sunday, but usually my mom and Carl go out of town (at least in the summer) so I just do something on my own.  But, last month there was a rare Sunday where we could all get together and enjoy an evening with family.

Grandpa got a new Cardinals shirt for Father's Day. Go Cards!



Carl barbequed and all the food was excellent as usual. 


Have I mentioned before that I love our backyard and our view of the woods? Ah, this neighborhood, it makes me never want to leave. So pretty. 


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin