Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blast from the Past



I spent the afternoon today visiting my grandma. My grandma just turned 80 this month and her house is filled with so many little treasures. Walking around the house with her, so many things have a story, and the different antiques and other pretty things always make me smile. I didn't have a camera with me to take pictures, but one day I'll have to snap a few pics.
A few things I liked today:
I loved her pretty perfume bottles which sit on a mirror. She had some beautiful crystal bottles.
A few pretty cloth dolls her daughter (my aunt) had bought in Ireland.
Blankets my great grandmother had sewn.
My great grandmother's wedding dress that she hangs on a dress form. The dress is from the 1920s.
I didn't take any pics, but this dress is a similar style.


Photos via we heart it and google images

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin