Saturday, October 3, 2009

Northern Exposure

One of my all time favorite TV shows is Northern Exposure. I remember watching it as a young child with my dad, and thinking it was so cool back then (early 90s). And I was so happy when it came out on DVD. Just when you think your favorite TV shows are gone forever, out comes this great TV on DVD thing, which has made me very happy. I have bought seasons 1-3, and will probably buy season 4 eventually. The characters in this show are great and the storylines really pull you in, without being scandalous, which is the trend on TV nowadays. I recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it-it really is something special and you can't help but fall in love with the characters!

Here is a little clip from one of the episodes:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin