Sunday, October 4, 2009

Missouri Market


This was quite the lovely Fall weekend! Friday was another dinner out with my mom and Carl (will be my stepdad next week!). Saturday after work I went to the Best of Missouri Market at Missouri Botanical Gardens, which very nice. There was good food, cool work from local artisans, plants (lots of mums and asters), and gourds. It was a little chilly, but this weather is my fave as long as I have a jacket or fleece. It was such a wonderful atmosphere, having the market right by the gardens. I would love to go again next year-and hopefully will have more time to explore all of the gardens. We were on a bit of a time crunch.
On the agenda for next week: my mom's wedding and my grandma's surprise 80th birthday party! Only bad thing-both are the same day at the same time. Hoping to stop by my grandma's party a little later.

photo via here

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin