Monday, November 9, 2009

Cleaning Day


Today was a cleaning and organizing day around our house. Much more than our typical weekly cleaning-we reorganized closets, moved furniture, threw stuff away, and got together clothes to donate. Definitely needed to be done, thought it was a lot of work. I thank my mom for keeping me organized-otherwise I would be quite the pack rat!

Rest of this week:
-Applied to other part time jobs (need a job for during the day)
-Tutored math daily
-Visited with Jiyoung who was in from out of town-got to shop a little and had a nice lunch
-Received birthday gifts-including really cute Christmas decorations (pom pom garland, ornaments, a sweet Santa, and a mini tree) and a copy of Sense and Sensibility from Coralie Bickford-Smith's Clothbound collection!
-Enjoyed a relaxing Friday evening at home
-Visited with good friends Saturday
-Toured houses with my Aunt Karen on Saturday, dreaming of the day that I can actually afford a home

photo via annierosse

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin