Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sun and Leaves


Well, after a solid week of rain, the sun emerged this weekend. I was able to spend some time outside enjoying the last bit of pretty leaves on the trees. Saturday my mom and I explored Pere Marquette Lodge and some of the surrounding property. The weather was chilly, but tolerable walking weather. We had a pretty view of the Mississippi River and the bluffs.
This week I:
-enjoyed a nice lunch with my Grandma at a local sandwich shop
-started applying to more jobs-feeling motivated again!
-watched a scary movie with my friend, Kati, and her brother Dustin
-tutored quite a bit
-ate lots of candy-Junior Mints and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!
-took a nice scenic ride to the Grafton Area, and had a short visit at the Pere Marquette Lodge
-ate delicious banana pancakes for breakfast today

photo by me

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin