Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I enjoyed a short week at work, then a long 4 day weekend. I had two Thanksgiving dinners and got to see a lot of family. Many laughs and smiles all around. I appreciate my family so much. :-) We have our Christmas trees up with lights on and today we will be decorating them. Love hanging up ornaments and getting the house all festive for the holidays! In addition to getting ready for the holidays I've been able to watch a few movies. Definitely contemplating signing up for a Netflix membership. :-) In the week ahead I have some birthday gift shopping to do and Christmas shopping to do. I'm also looking up info on MacBook Pros-I'm buying a new laptop for myself for Christmas!

photo via here

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin