Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy Week

First week at the new job has me feeling very tired. It's been adjustment getting up at 6:00 am, commuting 40 minutes to work, and balancing two part time jobs. This week I worked 48 hours, which probably isn't too unusual for mot people, but going from 13 hours to 48 hours is a pretty big jump! I'm slowly getting used to things around the office, but still have a lot to learn. I'm feeling a little nervous about this week, but all I can do is think positive and try my best! I'm happy to have a 3 day weekend, and having a 4 day work week this week. I'm also looking forward to hanging out with friends and family this coming weekend! A cousin's birthday and a friend coming into town! It should be fun. :-)

photo via this is glamorous

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin