Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year

It has been a fabulous past two weeks, and I'm a little sad that holiday break is over. Getting to see friends I don't get to see often enough and also reuniting with some old friends was wonderful. Truly your best memories and moments are with the ones you love. I rang in the new year with my close friends (minus my friend Katie who is on the other side of the world) and felt so thankful to have these people in my life. So here we are at the start of a new year and a new decade, and I'm feeling hopeful. I'm not making many New Years resolutions because I try to set goals for myself throughout the year, but I will say I'm focusing on just having a positive attitude in this new year. I just turned 24 in October, and I'm ready to really enjoy my mid 20s! I would like to be a little more adventurous, more spontaneous, and more easy going. I don't want to sweat the small stuff anymore. I hope to plan some weekend trips and spend more time with friends. Also, get out of the house more-I've become far too much of a homebody for someone my age! Here's to new beginnings!

photo via we heart it

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin