Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Job

It's been a pretty good week. Had an interview for a part time job on Wednesday, and on Friday I found out that I got the job! Funny thing was I had interviewed at the same place a couple weeks before for a different position and didn't get that job. Luckily, one of the people I had interviewed with recommended me for this other position. I'm keeping my other part time job as well, so I will be pretty busy now. But, this is good for me, it's time to enter this working stage of life. I'm a little bit nervous about this week, but a little excited too! It's time for something new.

photo via we heart it

1 comment:

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh congrat's on the job.

Love the picture, the unknown stretchng ahead. Fab!
xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin