Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fitz and the Tantrums

I've been thinking about going to the St. Louis music festival, Loufest, this year. I went in 2010 (inaugural year) and also caught one band in 2011. It is definitely on a much smaller scale than other music festivals such as Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, and Coachella, but it's a cool 2 day fest in our gorgeous, urban park-Forest Park. There is no camping at this fest and you can come and go as you please. The headliners this year are The Killers and Wilco.

I've been trying to look up music by other bands as well to get a feel of how many bands I would like to see perform. One of the bands in the lineup is Fitz and the Tantrums.


I've heard Fitz and the Tantrums on the radio and have liked a few of their songs but I thought I should look up some of their live performances. I've definitely been impressed at what I've heard so far.  They seem like a really fun band with great energy.

Here is "6AM" live on KCRW:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin