Monday, June 10, 2013

Looking Ahead

Yesterday Kati and I went the Art and Air Festival in Webster Groves. Unfortunately we were only there for 30 minutes before the storm came through. We ended up practically running out of the festival to get to our cars before the downpour. :-( It was a bummer because we saw so many artists that we liked and we both were thinking of buying some jewelry right at the time the artists started wrapping up their tents. Oh well, there is always next year!

Before I met up with Kati I did get to spend some time walking around Webster University's quad. I love walking around college campuses. The grounds are usually so well kept.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Looking ahead for this month:

This weekend
-Family members coming in town from Georgia, so there will be family get togethers.
-Father's Day-my dad will be in Mexico, but maybe dinner with stepdad and family

Next week
-Start of The Muny season on Thursday!

Next weekend
-Stepsister's High School Graduation Party/Birthday Party

And I'm really wishing I could slow down time so I can soak up these summer months a little longer. These summer days seem to fly by.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin