Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cabin fever

It's another beautiful weekend, probably one of the last warm weather weekends of the season, and I've been enjoying it from indoors. I have things to get done, so I didn't make many plans, but for some reason I haven't been able to get much done. Hopefully tonight I will be more productive.

This week I:
-tutored twice at Sylvan Learning Center and have started my training
-worked on and I'm still working on my Sylvan courses to get my certification
-spent quality time with Mr. Elliot (puppy)
-got to visit with Ms. Boston (puppy) again
-enjoyed some delicious homemade peach cobbler and apple pie
-had a pizza and movie night with my friend Kati

I have a busy week of tutoring and Sylvan training ahead and I'm planning on getting back to the gym. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a night out to the movie theater. :-)

photo via here
-

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin