Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pretty Sunday


Oh it's a beautiful day! I plan on doing some cardio today-running outside since it's so nice. I think I will also do some reading outdoors, because it is far too beautiful to sit inside. I do not work until 5, so I have a good chunk of the day to do as I please.

This week I:
-decided it was time to start eating healthier and working out (this will be challenging for me!)
-applied for another part time job
-saw a fun movie with a good friend
-did a lot of tutoring
-went out to eat with my mom and Carl for a tasty dinner
-welcomed Fall with open arms!

Next week I want to:
-spend more time outdoors (if it's not raining)!
-apply to a couple more school districts for subbing positions
-visit my grandma
-start a dream journal

and of course have some fun!

photo via grayskymorning

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin